I am so touched that I was nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by the lovely Noor Gharbo at http://touchofinsanity.wordpress.com. Her beautiful pictures and words prove that different is beautiful. Indeed!
With writing, we pour our heart and soul sometimes into our thoughts and it means the world knowing someone else appreciates your take on life or what you have to say! I find it’s very easy to be both inspired and intimidated by all the amazing writers out there. I hope my readers and my amazing writer friends continue to write inspired by the gift that resides in you.
Not only am I thankful; I also wish to apologize to Noor for taking many months to publish this.
Two reasons: First: As bloggers/writers we all try to find avenues to self-promote and get readers and that is the part I hate and am laziest at. But I realize cyberspace is a big space and sometimes you have to ask people, “Hey, check out my blog….if you have time……someday…..if you ever feel like it……and you’re not busy living LIFE.” I get it. It’s hard, it just is.
And second, I still don’t think I KNOW HOW TO EMBED this award in my blog, but I am going to try! And return the favor to some of my favorite bloggers!
Now here are the rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Post the award on your blog
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate seven bloggers and tell them you nominated them
Seven facts about myself:
1. I am grateful for so much: Family, friends, pets, life, lessons, love and all those other cliche words that give our life meaning!
2. I think adversity makes you stronger, but unfortunately I haven’t totally mastered not whining about it, but I’m trying.
3. I possess all these qualities: quirkiness, depth (too much sometimes!), lover of art, dance, music, and architecture, and a fine balance of pragmatism, passion, and rediculosity!
4. I love photography as much as I love writing. Above all I love the creative process. It’s where my TRUE JOY is found!
5. I am full of faith, but real enough to admit I wrestle with doubts. I too often trip over daily trials on my journey of faith and great expectations!
6. I have a curse and a gift when it comes to intuition.
7. I love people in general and have great hope for our big blue marble we inhabit, even though dismal news assaults us daily. The question for all of us is really, what is my role in alleviating suffering or fixing things that sadden me, anger me, or disturb me?
8. (OK, so 8 is not allowed, but I’m kind of a fan the music of U2, but you already knew that!)
See beauty in what others miss. Live inspired and become inspiration! Remember u2areloved!
Seven Beautiful Bloggers that Liz Loves has nominated and you should definitely check out!
1. http://philosophermouseofthehedge.wordpress.com(Simple observations, analysis, and common sense comments…oh and beautiful pictures too!)
2. http://thebeggarsbakery.net/ (Christianity is one beggar telling another beggar where to find bread! Recovery/motherhood/life)
3. http://lisanlyons.com/ Irish music, oceans, and God’s love. (I love her voice, her beautiful pictures, and her Godly/Irish perspective!)
4.http://angloswisscat.wordpress.com/ (The cat Chronicles)
5. http://paws4udogs.wordpress.com/ (Helping People Enjoy Their Dogs)
6. http://beeseeker.wordpress.com/ (Beautiful poems and beautiful photos!)
7. http://musingsfromaworkaholic.com (A mom, photographer, and writer who knows how to keep it real!)